En raison de la COVID-19, les formations de groupe sont remises ou annulées.
Pour celles disponibles sur le Web, communiquez directement avec les organismes qui les offrent.
Autism Intervention Training Program
Our programs use only evidence-based practices, such as Applied Behaviour Analysis, an established treatment that meets the National Autism Centre standards.
Over the course of 16 weeks, you will learn how to enhance your ability to modify the behaviour of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other behavioural challenges and apply more effective interventions. You will be able to make informed decisions and nurture respectful collaborative relationships for the benefit of those with ASD.
|Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification: Participants will complete the BACB’s RBT Task List, which includes core tasks that are likely to be performed by behaviour technicians. Upon completion, participants will be eligible to apply to write the RBT examination.|
Run over the course of one academic year, in a flexible format, this program blends online and face-to-face learning, so you can balance family and work commitments with your learning.
The program consists of a 16-week online program with practicum:
- 120 hours of online core theory lectures
- 12-day core practicum that includes hands-on training and working closely with ASD experts
Who should attend?
The program is geared toward community living and human services counselors and social workers; daycare and group home workers; teachers and educational assistants; occupational therapists; caregivers and family members; and, healthcare providers.
- Understanding Autism
- Etiology and Diagnostic Features of Children with ASD
- Typical and Atypical Development: Understanding Autism
- Introduction to ABA and Basics of Behaviour Theory
- Medical Awareness
- ABA Support Skills
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Shaping & Differential Reinforcement
- Prompts, Fading & Attending
- Evaluation of Child Progress
- Generalization and Maintenance
- Task Analysis & Chaining
- Visual Supports
- Application of ABA Support Skills
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Incidental Teaching
- Verbal Behaviour Intervention
- Self Help Skills
- Social Skills
- Functional Behaviour Assessment & Functional Analysis
- Behaviour Management
- Support Skills
- Prompt and prompt fading
- Error correction
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Functional Behaviour Assessment (FBA)
- Reducing problematic behaviours
- Behaviour support plan
Pour plus d'informations
University of New Brunswick
6 Duffie Drive, 2nd Floor
Wu Centre, UNB Campus
Courrier postal : P.O. Box 4400, Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3
Tel. : 506 453-4646 ou 1-866-599-4646
Fax : 506-453-3572