ASD and Behavioural Interventions An Introduction for School Personnel
ASD and Behavioural Interventions: An Introduction for School Personnel is designed for all educational personnel including teachers, school administration, educational assistants, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, etc. The training includes 40 hours of self-paced instruction with suggested benchmarks for completion of modules and a quiz at the end of each module to ensure mastery of critical concepts.
Training Highlights / Features of the training include:
Evidence-based practices for supporting students with ASD
- 40 hours of self-paced instruction and long-term access to a resource center
- Interactive activities and opportunities for self-assessment
- School-based video examples (elementary, middle, and high)
- Ethical considerations in supporting students with ASD
- Strategies for fostering positive home-school relationships
- Setting Priorities for Intervention: A Planning Tool for Learners with ASD to help set meaningful goals for students based on strengths and needs
Vidéo promotionnelle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sAfZvnOKQs
Aussi disponible en français.
Pour plus d'informations
Solutions TSA Atlantique
Services d’appui à l’éducation
Ministère de l’Éducation et du Développement de la petite enfance du N.-B.
Tél. : 1 506 453-5871